I leased a jeep vehicle back in 2002 and in 4 yrs paid off the lease. In that 4 year period chrysler financial charged me with late fees totaling hundreds of dollars and on many occassions threatened to reposses my vehicle if i did not pay.

After that I filed bancrupcy and refinanced the vehicle and did get a good deal at 7%. I did the paperwork and went to court and was still charged 17500 in legal fees and never spoke to an attorney with their company. two years ago they claimed I did not make a payment and began charging late fees every month for 2 years then threaten again to take the vehicle. After paying 1200.00 in payments and late fees they misapplied the payment and are misbilling me for the last 5 months incorrectly.

Every month I call and am told I will receive a corrected bill which has not happened. I just hung up on an *** who told me they cannot fix the problem and if I want to hire and attorney to get my title that I have the right to do so. They are incompetent idiots and they have no intention on fixing any problems. They use fake names so after you pay you can never find that person again and the truck is rusting around the back tail lights .

Not the first time Im told. That problem not fixable either.

They will not stand behind their products and are stealing money from their customers. You think they would use money from bailout to take care of their existing customers and not keep screwing them.

Comments